Times – After school from 3.15pm to 6.00pm
Prices – £10 per child per day All payments must be through Parent Pay
Procedures for After School Club
- Children should be booked in for a session at ASC (preferably) a 1 week in advance. Bookings should be done via firstname.lastname@example.org You must include the following information: the name of your child, their year group, the dates you wish your child to attend and state clearly After School Club.
- There is no longer any option for parents to leave their child at the office if they are running late – you must make other arrangements for pick up and call the office to confirm.
- The children will be escorted to After School Club at the end of the school day.
- When picking up your child – parents should press the blue buzzer at the gate to alert staff that they have come to pick up their child – parents should not enter the school – your child will be brought out to you. You must wait at the gate.
- Children will be asked to sanitize their hands before and during the club.
- Any equipment/resources used by the children will be sanitized before and after use
- The children will also be asked to wash their hands before and after eating.
- All Club fees are payable either on the day of attendance or by the Friday of the week of attendance. If fees are not paid on time, you may not be allowed to make use of the service in future. Payments can also be made in advance.
- If you are running late to pick up your child, you must make other arrangements. The ASC last pick up is at 6pm – if you are late, you may not be able to make use of the service in the future.
Booking via email only email@example.com
A.S.C phone – 07707 059119.
Snack and drink are included.
|ScootersBall games – Football, Tennis etc
Role Play – Prams etc
Art & Craft
|Homework AreaRole Play