Times: Before school 7.30am to 8.50am Price: £5 per child, per session, paid through Parent Pay
Procedures for Breakfast Club
- Children should be booked in for a session at Breakfast Club at least 1 week in advance.
Bookings should be done via email@example.com You must include the following information: the name of your child, their year group, the dates you wish your child to attend and state clearly Breakfast Club.
- Parents should press the blue buzzer at the gate to alert staff that their child is waiting to enter Breakfast Club – parents do not under any circumstances bring their child in to the school building – you must wait at the gate.
- Children should sanitize their hands before entering the school building.
- Children will be allocated seats for breakfast – within year group bubbles.
- Any equipment/resources used by the children will be sanitized before and after use
- The children will also be asked to wash their hands before and after eating.
- The children will be escorted to their class for the beginning of the school day.
- All Breakfast Club fees are payable either on the day of attendance or by the Friday of the week of attendance. If fees are not paid on time, you may not be allowed to make use of the service in future. Payments can also be made in advance.
|Breakfast Choice |
Toast Cereal Crumpets Pancakes Milk Orange Juice Apple Juice Milk Shakes Jam Honey Marmite
Games Puzzles Craft Activities Homework Area Reading Area