Welcome to our school, St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School
We currently have spaces at our school.
Please complete the form on the Havering site. Then go to Admissions and fill in the St. Patrick’s Catholic School Supplementary Information Form and email, together with the required evidence, to email@example.com
On 5th April 2011 the Public Sector ‘Equality Duty’ came into force. This duty replaces the existing Race, Disability and Gender Equality Duties.
The 3 aims of the General Equality Duty are:
- To eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimization and other conduct prohibited by the Act by removing or minimizing disadvantage suffered by people due to their protected characteristics.
- To advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not by taking steps to meet the needs of people from protected groups where these are different from the needs of other people.
- To foster good relationships between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not by encouraging people from protected groups to participate in public life or in other activities where their participation is disproportionately low.
Equality Targets 2023 – 2024
- To continue to minimize the attainment gaps between girls and boys, particularly at the end of Key Stage 2.
- To improve the attainment of children with special educational needs and disabilities and pupil premium children, in order to narrow the gap.
- Ensure that all policies and practices meet the requirements of the Equality Act.
These targets will be reviewed as part of our self-evaluation programme.